– apparatus for electrosurgery;
– therapeutic, short-wave and microwave diathermies;
– magnetotherapy devices;
– magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) scanners.
– voltage transmission lines;
– power stations;
– overhead and indoor switchgears.
– induction heaters;
– EDM machines;
– welding apparatus.
Outside the scope of accreditation, we also carry out the following works:
– professional training in the field of safe work in presence and exposure to electromagnetic fields;
– advice on the development of a program for the application of protective measures;
– marking the range of protection zones, sources of electromagnetic field (EMF) and rooms;
– assessment of hazards resulting from electromagnetic fields.
Below is the detailed scope of our laboratory's accreditation: